Love, Iris: My 5 Travel Tips with Walmart Family Mobile

SLIDER


7/24/17

My 5 Travel Tips with Walmart Family Mobile

Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #SummerIsForSavings #CollectiveBias #WFM2




Isn't the summer so great for traveling?!  I'm a huge fan of the summer, the heat and just wearing shorts and tank tops. I love saving money and traveling as much as I can. I've been there when you are like I wanna go to this country then you are like how the heck am I supposed to go there?! One way I changed my saving habits is by switching to the  Walmart Family Mobile PLUS Plan, powered by T-Mobile's nationwide 4G LTE† network. It's super easy to switch from my expensive contract plan to the Walmart Family Mobile Plus Plan and Walmart has the best pricing. Saving money as much as I can and for traveling is a huge relief. I'm traveling every weekend and I'm glad I got the plan with Walmart. 

Walmart Family Mobile $49.88 PLUS Plan has coverage on T-Mobile's nationwide 4G LTE† network and unlimited talk, text, & data which includes up to 15GB of 4G LTE† data then 2G*.  I went to Walmart and I got the LG L59 - Grace phone and it's so fantastic to travel with.

I'm so excited that they have so much data for your plan and it's way easier than having to always be by wifi when you go over the amount. With this phone, I can go and purchase all my tickets and have them already on my phone for when I go to the airport or for my road trip plans I can just keep it right next to me. This phone is so easy to use and even having as much music I have can all fit on this phone for a great road trip. I'm super excited for my trip to Europe. I'll be hopping over 7 countries when I go there soon. This phone is going to be a great for this travel planning.






Want to know my 5 travel tips? Lets get to it:

1) Wake Up Early

When your on a traveling adventure rising up early to do all the fun activities is a must. Plus when you wake up earlier than you normally do you can get the best photos with out millions of people in the background and then you can avoid all the crowds where ever you are if you want to do attraction stuff.

2) Bring Extra Cash

When you go to Mexico or some other country and the ATM's down there don't have enough money, I would suggest just packing some more cash just in case that happens. You can hide all this cash in different areas such as your socks, in your cell phone case and some where you wont forget it.

3) Take so many photos when you go on an adventure

If you're like me, then I would be taking photos like crazy. I always have a backup phone with me for extra room and of course a regular camera. I love taking photo's for memories and making photo albums with all of my trips. It's the best thing to do when you forget you went to this place and look back on photos.

4) get lost on your adventure

I love getting lost in different countries, because you get to see how actual people are living in a rural area. I know some places tell you to not leave the American part of Mexico, but I went out of that and actually explored and saw how people lived and what they do. My boyfriend and I love getting lost and just having a good time. Just one important note, always go to a wifi spot before leaving to go back to where you are staying and put your GPS on and then you can get back, even if you dont have service. Sometimes that works so you can get back if you are completely lost.

5) Packing less

Yes, I've done the whole I'm going to pack less then bring so much with me. I've learned when I did that i never could bring anything else back with me. I decided I'll bring like 3 outfits for a weekend trip and thats all, for a longer trip i'll bring probably 4, because you can just wash them and wear them again. I try to find places that have hair dryers so I'm not hauling a chunky dryer with me. If i don't need my laptop I don't bring it with me because my phone can do all the work.

...
With all this traveling, wouldn't you want to rent movies and then you can watch them on the plane or on your roadtrip? I'm so excited to use the free VUDU movie rental credit (valued at $7) on my trips coming up. Each time you renew your $49.88 PLUS Plan with Walmart Family Mobile you get a free VUDU movie rental credit (valued at $7).  If you haven't thought about switching to Walmart Family Mobile PLUS Plans powered by T-Mobile, you should so totally do it! You can save money on traveling and you wont be spending so much. There's no contracts, no activation fees and no late fees!  You also save money and it's incredibly easy to switch from your current plan.

Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer to this page or your local Walmart for current pricing.

*Please always refer to the latest terms and conditions at myfamilymobile.com.

†To get 4G LTE speed, you must have a 4G LTE capable device and 4G LTE SIM Card. Actual availability, coverage, and speed may vary. LTE is a trademark of ETSI.

 Limited time offer. Available for lines active with the PLUS $49.88 plan only. VUDU enabled device and account required for digital viewing. Customers must be 18 years or older to open a VUDU account. Movie rental only available in the USA. Free movie rental provided in the form of a movie rental code to the value of a $7.00 VUDU credit. Movie rental code allows for selection from available movies for rent.  May not be readily redeemable on all new releases. Code will be delivered within up to 24 hours of the effective account renewal date.  Must be used within 30 days of receiving code. Offer is non-transferable. Limit 1 per customer. Additional terms and conditions on VUDU's website:http://www.vudu.com/termsofservice.html




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips !
    Great post !
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2017/07/clin-d-oeil-silver-dream-de-bourjois-wink-silver-dream-from-bourjois.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great travel tips! I love to do #1 - waking up early and the last one - packing less! So much easier to travel with less. #client

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design