Love, Iris: My 8 Europe Trip Outfits featuring Shop Tobi clothing

SLIDER


8/7/17

My 8 Europe Trip Outfits featuring Shop Tobi clothing

When it comes to packing and what to wear for a long Europe trip, I try to keep it simple and not bring so much outfits while I'm hopping different countries. I thought I would show you guys a few outfits I will be wearing while being in Europe starting August 19th. I'll be traveling to Ireland, London, Paris, Brussels, Italy, Germany and Amsterdam.

I'm so excited to be working with ShopTobi on a few outfits I will be wearing when I'm there.

My favorite looks to wear are usually casual but with a cute top and shorts and a really nice dress.

Since it will be a little bit chillier, I will bring my two leather jacket and it'll look great with either one of these outfits.

If you haven't checked out ShopTobi I would definitely check them out, they have the cutest clothes and so well made too! I already have a couple outfits I just put in my cart right now!
The Courage to Say dress is probably one of my go to dresses now and I need to get it in black (hence, that is one of the pieces in my cart right now)

I hope you enjoy some of my outfits I put together for my Europe trip! 

Thank you so much ShopTobi for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.

...

My 8 outfits for my trip featuring some of ShopTobi's products :)

1) You need a casual Grey Dress & Leather Jackets

When it comes to travel on a long flight is to wear a casual dress which and wear a jacket and I thought my burgundy jacket and leather jacket would be perfect. This is actually a great dress for all types of activities. I'm excited to wear this while walking around all over. It's super light weight and great for summer weather.
burgundy dress, europe trip outfits, fuzzy sweater, leather jacket, shoptobi, shorts, sweater, what to wear in europe, what to wear with shoptobi clothing,

burgundy dress, europe trip outfits, fuzzy sweater, leather jacket, shoptobi, shorts, sweater, what to wear in europe, what to wear with shoptobi clothing,

Courage To Say Skater Dress: c/o ShopTobi | Black Leather Jacket: | Burgundy Leather Jacket: old (similar)


2) A gorgeous Burgundy Dress

I LOVE this dress! It's perfect. It's a great dress you can slip on and wear it multiple ways. Its fancy enough but not too crazy over done, so you can wear it to all different types of restaurants and even the play I will be going to in Ireland.
burgundy dress, europe trip outfits, fuzzy sweater, leather jacket, shoptobi, shorts, sweater, what to wear in europe, what to wear with shoptobi clothing,

Two Of A Kind Midi Dress: c/o ShopTobi | Leather Jacket: Target  

3) Fuzzy Sweater

I love bringing at least a couple sweaters when I'm going somewhere that might end up being cold at night. This fuzzy black and white sweater is great for a fall night or even winter. You can wear it with shorts or even black jeans! Its a very versatile sweater.



Fuzzy Striped Sweater: c/o ShopTobi | Leather Jacket: Target | White Shorts: Fashion Nova

4) denim on denim look

These are some of my pieces that I thought you would all like as well. I bought this striped blue and white top from Target. It's so cute! It has bows on the side of the arms and its perfect for a go to summer outfit. This will be a top I will be wearing while hiking around places.

Top: Target | Shorts: American Eagle

5)boho top

When your on a traveling adventure rising up early to do all the fun activities is a must. Plus when you wake up earlier than you normally do you can get the best photos with out millions of people in the background and then you can avoid all the crowds where ever you are if you want to do attraction stuff.


Top: Amazon | Shorts: American Eagle | 

6) warm scarf

I love chunky scarves. It makes everything way more better! When its chilly throw on a cute chunky scarf and you are ready to go. All scarves in my opinions work with everything. I have so many scarves, so just pick on and bring one that you will wear all the time.

7)Floral top with white shorts

This floral top is so great for summer! It's on of my favs when I found it online. You can wear it with regular denim or white shorts and even a white skirt if you tuck it in. This is great for a beach type outfit.

8) Black and Grey Outfit

I love wearing a casual outfit with grey and black. Black jeans/Black Leather jacket and a Grey sweater are a perfect match. It's a great fall outfit too.

1 comment:

  1. All great looks. I love your Moto jacket!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design