Love, Iris: My Physical Therapy Assisting Career Featuring Smitten Scrubs

SLIDER


2/26/18

My Physical Therapy Assisting Career Featuring Smitten Scrubs

Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Acorn Influence. and its advertiserSmitten Scrubs. All opinions are mine alone. 


Today’s post is about what I do as my job! I haven't shared a lot of what I do on this blog besides fashion and traveling, but everyone has a job somewhere in between their blogging. Today I am going to share my journey through my health care careers. 


cozy, smitten, smitten scrubs, medical field, nursing, nursing scrubs, physical therapy, school, scrubs, smitten scrubs, soft,




During ninth grade, I was certain I would love and enjoy the medical field and didn't really know what I wanted to be yet. My parents were pushing me hard to get me to do college courses in high school and then I ended up going to college during my tenth grade year. My school said if you have done certain classes you can do night school during your time through high school. I thought it was a great opportunity, but a lot of people never find this out only when you go to the advisor. Schools never post anything around to tell students about this opportunity and I think it’s wrong that schools don't advertise it.



cozy, smitten, smitten scrubs, medical field, nursing, nursing scrubs, physical therapy, school, scrubs, smitten scrubs, soft,


During my sophomore year some students got to do college courses and you can end up with a degree after High School is done.  I ended up doing a Physical Therapy Assistant degree and I knew it would be a great career and now it’s a great job Physician Assistant School. My career has done a lot for my applications. I remember when I was trying to figure out what I want to be and then I ended up choosing Physical Therapy Assistant and have done it for nine years. I work with kids that are autistic and bedridden patients so I have to wear scrubs, so I don't get my normal clothes dirty. This is why I'm wearing scrubs in this post.





Now we finally know what I do for a living and blogging as well. Anyways, The scrubs I'm wearing are from Smitten! I love scrubs and wearing them. When I found out about Smitten Scrubs Bliss Collection I fell in love and they are the cutest ever! Let me tell you, THEY ARE SUPER SOFT AND COZY!!! The colors are very vibrant on the website and even vibrant in person. They have a variety of styles and also different lines during the year. Their sizes are from XS-2XL, so they have all sizes for every single body! When you wear scrubs, you must find ones that are comfortable, because when your working you need to have clothes you can move around in and are not tight and these Smitten scrubs are my number one to wear now! 



cozy, smitten, smitten scrubs, medical field, nursing, nursing scrubs, physical therapy, school, scrubs, smitten scrubs, soft,

cozy, smitten, smitten scrubs, medical field, nursing, nursing scrubs, physical therapy, school, scrubs, smitten scrubs, soft,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design